Sunday, August 2, 2015

Emily & Joey: I love U.(sd)


Emily and Joey are getting married on the other side of the state, but asked me to do their engagement session. I enjoyed spending a warm June morning with them!


Emily and Joey met as members of USD's marching band. They cherish each other, are fond of their time at the University of South Dakota and selected the campus as the location for their session.



USD is a gorgeous campus. Old Main provides a stunning backdrop.


Emily and Joey spent time studying music and performing in Slagle Hall. The building was not open, though the structure is a fine setting.




Danforth Chapel

Flower Fountain at the Shrine to Music Museum

We concluded our session at the United Church of Christ. I sit in church admiring the windows in the space. I've wanted to use them for a photo shoot and seized the opportunity. Thank you to the church for allowing me access.


I wish Emily and Joey a happy journey together.









I invite you to my website and facebook page to view my current projects.

No comments: