Friday, July 11, 2014

Photo a Day: 365 images

I've successfully shot an image every day so far in 2014. I wanted to limit the instances where I relied on my cell phone. In the end, the best camera is whatever you have on hand.



As the second half of the year progresses, I would like to plan my shots better. I have a bad habit of remembering at 8 o'clock at night that I have yet to create an image. 



I've made some nice images and some lackluster ones too. All said, I enjoy looking through the collection and remembering that day. 





If you would like to look at the first six months of images , please visit my flickr gallery!  


In the next six months I hope to do more night photography and light painting. I've not been doing much of it lately and I love it!

I did make a photo for my mom's birthday earlier in the year. 




No comments: