Friday, July 3, 2009

Event Photos

I've been photographing people competing in various events during Beresford's 125th Anniversary Celebration.

Here are a couple images from Thursday night's antique tractor pull.




There are more photos available from the tractor pull at my online proof site. Feel free to browse through the album. If there's a picture that you'd like a copy of, you can order one there. Follow this link for tractor pull images.

I also photographed runners in the fastest mile race. I do not have pictures available from the 5k, I ran in that event.



Beresford's Fastest Mile Online Proofs

If you participated one of these events, you may purchase prints from me. Any proceeds will go to benefit the National MS Society. Do you want to learn more about that organization? Click on this link.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your photos!
-sarah